Monday, September 17, 2007

GMILF!

Well, gang, last night was the Emmy's (why wasn't "The Wire" nominated?). Hortence and I watched the whole program (eesh!) and there were few moments of joy in the three hour + ordeal. First, American Ferrari won for Ugly Betty (did you know that she's attractive despite being fat and Mexican? good for her). Then, the clouds parted and Dame Helen Mirren won for her Prime Suspect series. Which leads me to today's topic. GMILFS. There are certain women over sixty who have not only maintained they hotness, but have accrued experience and confidence which only adds to their allure. Here, for debate, are my top 3 GMILFS. Feel free to comment with your own top GMILFS!!

#1 Helen Mirren (pictured with her Golden Globes). For the crime of giving me a boner- she is my prime suspect!

#2 Susan Sarandon. I wanna be in the Valley of her Elah. Elah. Elah.

#3 Reba McEntire. I'd like to ring her Southern Belles.

No comments: