Thursday, September 13, 2007

PETA Pocket

Hey guys. Unfortunately, I'm a little down today. Hortence and I got into a huge fight. Yesterday, she and her friends from PETA got all painted up to protest the zoo. Even though I'm not a member, I thought I'd be a good boyfriend and drive them. Big Mistake! First of all, we didn't realize that last night was Roshashanna (sp?) so there was nobody there to see the protest (I told them not to picket Schmulie's Orthodox Zoo). Eventually, I took a couple of pictures and we decided to leave. But the real trouble came when we got home and I saw that my car looked like a bag of Skittles exploded all over it. There were rainbow stains everywhere. I tried to wash it off, but they didn't use water soluble paint!! I told Hortence that her stupid Peta friends better pay for a full detailing of my car. She told me not to call them stupid. Then, I accused her friend, Eden, of looking at her yellow body all day; I told her he wanted to make green babies with her. She got really defensive and slammed the door. We went to sleep angy (something couples should never do). We are both still mad at each other and neither of us likes to back down. I hope things get better, gang. Hortence hasn't been this mad since I called her a "Manilla Wafer" (she's half Filipino).

Hortence is the yellow one. You can totally see Eden (green) looking at her butt.

No comments: