Monday, September 10, 2007

Robo in Town!


Did you guys see the VMAs last night? Hortence made me watch them, but I'm so glad I did. Chris Brown's dance performance was amazing. While he was popping and locking and flipping and flopping, I told Hortence that he moved like a robot (with robot-like precision).

Anyway, this must have stuck with her because last night, she had night terrors and sat up in bed, screaming. She was shouting in a voice like the Black homeless man by her work. I thought someone else was in the bedroom, I was so scared. She was yelling, "Here come the po-lice! It's RoboCop! Here come RoboCop! Robo in Town! Robo in Town!!!"


Finally, she calmed down and went back to sleep. I was so shaken up by the episode, I couldn't really relax. I watched the sun rise, though; it's rising earlier and earlier now that summer's ending. And, right as I started to doze off, my alarm rang and it was time to wake up. Oh well, no rest for the wicked.

No comments: